A weekly podcast about how technology is changing the way we interact with the world. Hosted by Jonathan Stark and Kelli Shaver.
Here in my car, I feel safest of all. It's the only way to live.
- The size of the gas station market
- The effect of a 10x decrease in battery prices
- The relationship between electric and autonomous trends
- OTA car updates
Titles We Considered
- Virtuous Dorito Cycle
- Would you like your brakes to work (Y/N)?
- Belly up to the car
- A priest, a rabbi, and an atheist walk Into a car
- Crawling Under
- The Handiest Guy Ever Invented
Don’t worry! WSJ is on this deepfakes thing.
What would happen if you were being controlled by an anonymous internet hive mind?
What happens once you can sequence all the things?
How might TBL's new distributed identity system work?
Gadget week review of the Rocketbook Everlast connected notebook.
Everything from cybergeddon to summer jobs to yarn bombs. You've been warned.
A discussion of the book Driverless by Hod Lipson
JS is on vacation this week, so we uploaded this short interview with Cooper talking a bit about making animations.