Bioengineering an immunity to cancer.
Hello and welcome to Terrifying Robot Dog! I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we are here to talk about how technology is changing the way we interact with the world.
This week we talk about bioengineering and immunity to cancer.
Please stay tuned, Terrifying Robot Dog is next...
- Thanks for the topic suggestion!
Novartis Immunotherapy announcement
- First gene therapy — ‘a true living drug’ — on the cusp of FDA approval - The orignal article Jon read
- Landmark Novartis Immunotherapy Faces Crucial FDA Hearing Wednesday
- CAR T Cell Therapy: How It Works
- CAR-T Cell Therapies for CLL: How are the various techniques different?
- Novel cancer treatment wins endorsement of FDA advisers - Hooray!
TITLES WE CONSIDERED
- Impenetrable Acronyms
- Bouncer Cells
That's our show for this week. I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we hope you join us again next week for Terrifying Robot Dog. Bye!
Would you like to see Kelli and I in your inbox once a week? Get new episodes delivered straight to you with show notes, links to additional content, and more... Plus, you can reply to any message to suggest topics for future episodes. To get the inside track, go to terrifyingrobotdog.com and look for the KEEP ME IN THE LOOP button. That url again is terrifyingrobotdog.com.