Hello and welcome to Terrifying Robot Dog! I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we are here to talk about how technology is changing the way we interact with the world.
This week we talk about the effect of big data + social media on public opinion.
Please stay tuned, Terrifying Robot Dog is next...
- Limitless, not Unlimited
- Travelers, not Transporters
- We're up to 8 subscribers!
- The Data That Turned the World Upside Down
- We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned
- For the ‘new yellow journalists,’ opportunity comes in clicks and bucks
- Rogue NASA on Twitter
- Terrifyinger Robot Dog video
- More Terrifyinger
- The Liberal Elite That I Am
- Make That Bar Lower
- These Facts Happened
- Huge Grain of Salt
- A Bunch of Moles
- Clearly Illegal
- A Micron Short of Lying
That's our show for this week. I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we hope you join us again next week for Terrifying Robot Dog. Bye!
Would you like to see Kelli and I in your inbox once a week? Get new episodes delivered straight to you with show notes, links to additional content, and more... Plus, you can reply to any message to suggest topics for future episodes. To get the inside track, go to http://terrifyingrobotdog.com and look for the KEEP ME IN THE LOOP button. That url again is http://terrifyingrobotdog.com.