The AI Will See You Now
Hello and welcome to Terrifying Robot Dog! I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we are here to talk about how technology is changing the way we interact with the world.
This week we talk about being spied on by a bag of potato chips.
Please stay tuned, Terrifying Robot Dog is next...
- Simplecast maintenance Fri Feb 10, 2017 at 9pm ET for an hour
- Mailing list is growing, yay!
- JS forgot to send last week's message, boo!
- The Visual Microphone: Passive Recovery of Sound from Video
- Autonomous Vehicles and the End of Privacy
- The Birth And Death Of Privacy: 3,000 Years of History Told Through 46 Images
- “The Right To Privacy” ~ December 15, 1890, Harvard Law Review)
That's our show for this week. I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we hope you join us again next week for Terrifying Robot Dog. Bye!
Would you like to see Kelli and I in your inbox once a week? Get new episodes delivered straight to you with show notes, links to additional content, and more... Plus, you can reply to any message to suggest topics for future episodes. To get the inside track, go to http://terrifyingrobotdog.com and look for the KEEP ME IN THE LOOP button.