The future of entertainment.
Rockem Sockem Battle Bots
September 25, 2015
Hello and welcome to Terrifying Robot Dog! Episode 24 for Friday, September 25, 2015. I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we are here to talk about how technology is changing the way we interact with the world.
This week we talk about the future of entertainment.
Please stay tuned, Terrifying Robot Dog is next...
- Perfect storm killed last week's ep
- Thanks to Mark Karp for emailing in response to our thought experiment about time travel in ep19.
The inspiration for this episode was triggered by battlebots. KS, what are battlebots?
- Hatsune Miku
- Miku on Letterman
- Chris Milk: How virtual reality can create the ultimate empathy machine
- Dimitri Christakis: When It Comes To Kids, Is All Screen Time Equal?
- Dilithium Smells
- Over The Counter Drones
- Rockem Sockem Battle Bots
- Robot Muscles
- Second Stage
- If Anyone Needs Me, I'll Be on Tattooine
- Wookie Envy
That's our show for this week. I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we hope you join us again next week for Terrifying Robot Dog. Bye!
Would you'd like to support Terrifying Robot Dog? Just think of two friends who would dig the show and send them to terrifyingrobotdog.com for links to iTunes, Facebook, and RSS feeds. If you don't have two friends, you can still help us out by leaving a nice review in iTunes. Thanks!