Grab bag of "sci-fi" tech news.
Band-Aid For Your Feelings
Hello and welcome to Terrifying Robot Dog! I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we are here to talk about how technology is changing the way we interact with the world.
This week we cleverly weave together a bunch of recently reported "sci-fi"-like tech news stories.
Please stay tuned, Terrifying Robot Dog is next...
- Walmart drone blimps
- AI reads your mind
- AI arms race between google and Shutterstock
- Elon's space suit
- Disney's AI Critic
- Wal-Mart Applies for Patent for Blimp-Style Floating Warehouse
- New AI System Can Decode Your Brain Signals
- Shutterstock has reverse engineered Google's watermark-removal app
- Elon Musk reveals first offical photo of SpaceX space suit
- Disney Is Developing an AI That Can Judge What Makes For a Truly Great Story
- Ready Player One Trailer
- Boeing's New Space Suits
- 1984 on Audible
- Brave New World on Audible
- Ex Machina
- Bobiverse Books
- The Expanse
TITLES WE CONSIDERED
- Rosetta Stone For Your Thoughts
- Headtop Device
- Weird Normal
- Real Live Sci-Fi
- The Clench
- Proclamations From The Ivory Tower
- My Rarified Atmosphere
- Spaceship Pajamas
- Band-Aid For Your Feelings
That's our show for this week. I'm Jonathan Stark - and I'm Kelli Shaver - and we hope you join us again next week for Terrifying Robot Dog. Bye!
Would you like to see Kelli and I in your inbox once a week? Get new episodes delivered straight to you with show notes, links to additional content, and more... Plus, you can reply to any message to suggest topics for future episodes. To get the inside track, go to terrifyingrobotdog.com and look for the KEEP ME IN THE LOOP button. That url again is terrifyingrobotdog.com.